Thursday

How a dream comes to life: Ilaria B. gets inspired


It was the second day of our training with Miranda and, during a break, Ilaria Sunita and I left the beautiful room in which we were working and entered the hall. We stood in front of stall with all the books and the gadgets on sale and I remember looking with curiosity at a calendar illustrated by a woman who had worked with Miranda in Spain, I think.







I don’t know, maybe it was those illustrations, but I suddenly said to Ilaria: “Wouldn’t it be nice to make one ourselves? The two of us could work on the illustrations and Valeria could write the texts,” and immediately the words, the proposals and our imagination started to flow, it was great!


Within half an hour, the three of us were fully involved in this project and already we were saying: 


“it will be wonderful…”



(Ilaria B.)

No comments:

Post a Comment